It's the biggest question that most prospective car owners will face, and there are advantages to both. What's important is finding the plan that's right for you.
Benefits of leasing
- Little or no down payment required
- You only pay for the portion of the car you use
- Lower monthly payments, which means more disposable income
- No hassle when turning in your vehicle
Benefits of buying
- You'll be building equity towards ownership
- You can sell your car at any time, on your terms
- You can modify your smart with non-factory accessories
Whether you choose to lease or buy, smart offers flexible finance options that cater to your needs, because purchasing a smart should be as smooth as driving one.
And if you're still unsure, take our short, 9-question quiz to see which method suits you best.Take the quiz