It’s the biggest question that most prospective car owners will face, and there are advantages to both. What’s important is finding the plan that’s right for you.
BENEFITS OF LEASING
· Little or no down payment required
· You only pay for the portion of the car you use
· Lower monthly payments, which means more disposable income
· No hassle when turning in your vehicle
BENEFITS OF BUYING
· You’ll be building equity towards ownership
· You can sell your car at any time, on your terms
· You can modify your smart with non-factory accessories
Whether you choose to lease or buy, smart offers flexible finance options that cater to your needs, because purchasing a smart should be as smooth as driving one.
And if you’re still unsure, take our short, 9-question quiz to see which method suits you best.
Take a look at our Special Offers to view the latest deals on both gas and electric vehicles, and to see if you qualify for a special incentive.
smart care and service plans are a great way to reduce expense and maintain your smart’s peak performance.
With products like extended service plans, pre-paid maintenance, and first-class wheel and tire protection, you can overcome even the biggest bumps in the road.